Maintain your focus and precision even in extended battles with the DECUS Gaming Mouse and its huge array of customisation options. The configuration software allows you to customise the mouse to suit your preferences, letting you game the way you want and enabling the mouse to respond to your reflexes perfectly. Thanks to its integrated lighting system, the DECUS bursts with colours that match the gaming atmosphere – becoming not just a visual highlight but also serving as a profile indicator. What's more, its rubberised side grips, extra-grippy scroll wheel and extended finger indents offer maximum comfort.
- Professional gaming mouse
- Ultimate in ergonomics
- Fully customisable functions and look
- Stunning laser precision
- Ultra-precise laser sensor with adjustable resolution from 400 to 5.000dpi
- On/off switchable LED illumination with 6 breathtaking colours
- 7 programmable buttons incl. dpi switch and rapid-fire button
- Powerful macro editor
- 5 profiles with separate button, sensor and colour configurations
- Internal profile memory (128kb)
- Auto-loading game profiles
- USB polling rate configurable up to 1000Hz (ultrapolling)
- Ergonomic design with grippy scroll wheel and finger indents
- Rubberised finish
- Flexible USB cable with hard-wearing sheath (1.8m)
- Win XP (32-Bit)
- Win Vista (32/64-Bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-Bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-Bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-Bit)
File size: 1,13 MB
File size: 1,12 MB
Description: Driver manual (English)
File size: 335 KB
File size: 585 KB
File size: 10,71 MB
Description: Windows drivers
Operating system: Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows Vista (32-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 10 (32-Bit), Windows 10 (64-Bit)
Where can I find drivers for this product?
Download the driver from www.speedlink.com to install the software. Always use the latest driver version.
How do I change the mouse’s glow colour?
In the right-hand column of the driver, you can select a lighting effect (Solid, Breathing, or Off) and colour (or automatic colour rotation) for the particular profile.
Can I adjust the weight of the mouse?
To adjust the mouse’s weight, open the compartment on the base and insert the desired number of weights (4.5g each).
Can I map other functions to the mouse’s side buttons in games or other applications?
After selecting a profile, you can map any command you want to each mouse button via the driver. First select the desired button or scroll wheel function by clicking it on the displayed mouse. You can now map a different function to your selection. You can find this in the lower BUTTONS menu.