The TORID Gamepad is a universal game controller: use it to play the latest blockbusters as well as to re-experience your personal classics. The gamepad lets you switch really easily between the two current controller technologies, XInput and DirectInput, at the press of a button. With this unique compatibility, almost every game is covered. But that’s not all: if you prefer gaming on your console rather than in front of your PC, just plug your TORID Gamepad into your PS3. Gain full control of virtual worlds with the greatest of accuracy and in total strain-free comfort – and take your gaming experience to the next level with realistic vibrations, ergonomically positioned, accurate analog sticks, plus turbo function for controlled rapid firing. The TORID Gamepad always lets you exploit your tactical advantage.
- Wireless PC and PS3* gamepad
- robust 2.4GHz wireless technology for a range of up to 8m
- Dual-Mode technology for full compatibility with virtually all Windows games (switchable between XInput and DirectInput)
- analog sticks and digital 8-way D-pad for maximum precision
- ergonomically positioned left stick for comfortable analog gaming
- two analog triggers, two bumpers and ten digital buttons incl. Start and Back
- on/off switchable turbo fire function
- long-lasting integrated 600 mAh Li-polymer battery for up to 10hrs’ gaming time (charging time approx. 2-3hrs)
- compact nano USB receiver
- intense vibration effects for realistic gaming
- rubberised sides for outstanding grip and a secure hold
- includes USB charging cable (100cm)
Filesize: 464 KB
Filesize: 1,86 MB
Description: QIG for SL-6576-XX
Filesize: 1,8 MB
Description: Quick Install Guide for SL-6576
Filesize: 4,27 MB
Operating system: Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit), Windows Vista (32-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 10 (32-Bit)
Where can I find drivers for this product?
Download the driver from www.speedlink.com to install the software. Always use the latest driver version.
Why has my left-hand analog stick/D-pad stopped working?
Press the SPEEDLINK button in DirectInput mode to toggle between the two D-pad modes. If the upper two LEDs do not light up, coolie hat mode is active. This means that the D-pad and left-hand analog stick have swapped functions.
How do I exit standby mode?
After 5 minutes of inactivity, the gamepad will switch to standby mode automatically (after 30 seconds if there is no wireless connection) to save power. Press the SPEEDLINK button to reactivate the gamepad.
How do I use this gamepad to play games that only support mice or keyboards as input devices?
You can only do this with special additional software. These programmes are available as freeware versions and easy to find on the Internet.
Why can’t the trigger buttons (R2 and L2) be pressed at the same time?
The signals of these two buttons are on the same axis, so they cancel each other out if pressed simultaneously. This offers the best form of control in many games. Alternatively, configure the button mapping in the game so you don’t need to press both trigger buttons at the same time.
My gamepad, joystick or racing wheel has stopped working
Use Windows® Device Manager to check that the input device is working correctly. You should find the device you want to test listed there. Double-click/right-click the device name in the list of installed game controllers to access the input device’s settings. Test the device by pressing its buttons or moving its sticks. What you do on the device should be reflected on the test panel.