Tactics and kit need to be selected with great care to beat your virtual opponent. The ACCUSOR Gaming Keyboard delivers this on all fronts, offering hardcore gamers like you loads of options to customise the keyboard – enabling you to unleash fierce macros in a flash, and achieve triumphant victories thanks to your own customised profiles. With features such as the powerful Macro Editor and numerous additional functions, the ACCUSOR maximises your chances of victory immensely. Its next-gen look – especially its backlighting – looks the part, shouts power, and also lets you hit the right keys even when typing in the dark. The ACCUSOR is ready to use right out of the box, so veterans and newbies waste no time at all in throwing themselves straight into the action.
- Professional gaming keyboard
- LED keyboard backlighting with three colours and customisable intensity
- 3 profile selector buttons with LED indicator
- 6 freely programmable macro buttons plus 9 multimedia buttons
- Progressive Gaming Mode with 3 profiles, 6 macro buttons, swappable WASD and arrow keys plus Windows key deactivation
- Powerful Macro Editor included in the driver
- Freely configurable key/button functions
- Fn key for 16 additional button functions
- 18-key rollover technology
- Auto-loading game profiles
- USB polling rate configurable up to 1,000Hz (ultrapolling)
- Configurable response time from 1ms
- Internal profile memory (64kb) for importing/exporting profiles
- Membrane technology for up to 10 million keystrokes
- Full-size layout including arrow keys and numpad
- Flexible USB cable with hardwearing sheathing (1.8m)
- Connection: USB-A
- Dimensions: 506 × 213 × 30mm (W × D × H)
- Weight: 838g (incl. cable)
- Win XP (32-Bit)
- Win Vista (32/64-Bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-Bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-Bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-Bit)
File size: 214 KB
File size: 777 KB
File size: 775 KB
File size: 9,62 MB
Description: Windows drivers
Operating system: Windows Vista (32-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 10 (32-Bit), Windows 10 (64-Bit)
What is the Gaming Mode?
The Gaming Mode function disables the Windows® key so that it’s not possible to accidentally switch to desktop while playing. In addition, in Gaming Mode the WASD and arrow keys can be swapped.
What are the macro keys for?
Macro keys let you create specific command sequences, such as to open a specific web page or paste text.
Where can I find drivers for this product?
Download the driver from www.speedlink.com to install the software. Always use the latest driver version.
How do the lighting effects work?
You can toggle between 3 different profiles in the upper left-hand column of the driver menu. Below that, you can configure the backlighting and lighting intensity for the current profile.
Why don’t the multimedia keys work on my keyboard?
Check to see the ‘hidserv’ or ‘Human Interface Device Access’ (Windows XP)/‘Human Interface Device Access’ (Windows Vista and later) service is active and running.
Special function keys
Some keys have additional functions. Press the ‘Fn’ key and the corresponding F key to use the additional function. To learn what the hotkeys do, see the installation guide. Visit www.speedlink.com where you will find the guide for the particular keyboard.