Optimise your responsiveness, precision and comfort; take your enemies by surprise by unleashing complex macros at lightning-fast speed; and walk away victorious thanks to your customised profiles. The PARTHICA Gaming Keyboard offers hardcore gamers all the customisation options they could wish for. Its impressive configuration software lets you customise the PARTHICA Gaming Keyboard to suit the way you game. Boasting GOD (Game on Detection) technology, game profiles can be stored really easily and loaded automatically when you start a game. You can freely configure which atmospheric colour best suits the gaming mood and whether you want the indirect illumination to pulsate at either full or half force. What's more, as you can assign colour schemes to profiles and thanks to the additional profile indicator, you know precisely which key assignments are currently activated.
- Efficient gaming keyboard for professionals
- Customisable functions and look
- Freely configurable key/button functions
- LED illumination
- 93 configurable keys, 15 freely programmable buttons
- 5 macro buttons plus 10 multimedia buttons and practical on-the-fly macro recording
- Maximum gaming comfort thanks to extra-high raised keys for precise keystrokes, clearly-labelled WASD and arrow keys, plus an on/off switchable Windows key
- Anti-ghosting and up to 6-key rollover technology
- On/off switchable and configurable LED keyboard illumination with 3 breathtaking colours
- Profile button for toggling between up to 5 config profiles
- Powerful macro editor integrated in the driver
- Internal memory (128kb) for importing/exporting profiles
- Auto-loading game profiles
- Perfect ergonomics thanks to comfortable wrist rest, rubberised finish and height adjustment
- USB polling rate configurable up to 1000Hz (ultrapolling)
- Four selectable response-times down to 2 milliseconds
- Flexible USB cable with hard-wearing sheath (1.8m)
Filesize: 195 KB
Filesize: 473 KB
Filesize: 401 KB
Filesize: 5,23 MB
Filesize: 13,93 MB
Operating system: Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows Vista (32-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 10 (32-Bit), Windows 10 (64-Bit)
What are the macro keys for?
Macro keys let you create specific command sequences, such as to open a specific web page or paste text.
Where can I find drivers for this product?
Download the driver from www.speedlink.com to install the software. Always use the latest driver version.
How do the lighting effects work?
You can toggle between 5 different profiles in the upper left-hand corner of the driver menu. You can modify the lighting effects at the click of a button. For further information, see the installation guide. Visit www.speedlink.com where you will find the guide for the particular keyboard.
Why don’t the multimedia keys work on my keyboard?
Check to see the ‘hidserv’ or ‘Human Interface Device Access’ (Windows XP)/‘Human Interface Device Access’ (Windows Vista and later) service is active and running.
Special function keys
Some keys have additional functions. Press the ‘Fn’ key and the corresponding F key to use the additional function. To learn what the hotkeys do, see the installation guide. Visit www.speedlink.com where you will find the guide for the particular keyboard.