The VIRTUIS Gaming Keyboard offers ambitious gamers a multitude of configuration options – unleash complex macros in a flash and achieve impressive victories thanks to your own customised profiles. The VIRTUIS Gaming Keyboard comes with impressive configuration software, letting you customise the keyboard, switch between profiles, create time-saving macros – and do all this on the fly. What’s more, game profiles can be saved really easily and loaded automatically as soon as you start the game. With its impressive lighting and stylish design, the VIRTUIS Advanced Gaming Keyboard creates a dramatic atmosphere in the dark. In addition, you can configure the indirect illumination to pulsate ominously or glow soft red at either full or half intensity.
- Professional gaming keyboard with red LED illumination
- Optimised for professional gaming
- Configurable functions and look
- Freely configurable key/button functions
- 84 configurable keys, 11 freely programmable buttons
- On-the-fly macro-recording button
- 5 macro buttons plus 3 profile-selector buttons
- Maximum gaming comfort thanks to silent keys with a precise keystroke, clearly labelled WASD and arrow keys, plus an on/off switchable Windows key
- Anti-ghosting and up to 10-key rollover technology
- Full-size layout including arrow keys and numpad
- 3 profile-selector buttons
- Powerful macro editor integrated in the driver
- Internal memory (128kb) for importing/exporting profiles and macros
- Auto-loading game profiles
- On/off switchable and configurable LED keyboard illumination
- USB polling rate configurable up to 1000Hz (ultrapolling)
- Practical height adjustment
- Flexible USB cable with hard-wearing sheath (2m)
Filesize: 738 KB
Filesize: 737 KB
Filesize: 5,25 MB
Filesize: 13,53 MB
Operating system: Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows Vista (32-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 10 (32-Bit), Windows 10 (64-Bit)
What are the macro keys for?
Macro keys let you create specific command sequences, such as to open a specific web page or paste text.
Where can I find drivers for this product?
Download the driver from www.speedlink.com to install the software. Always use the latest driver version.
How do the lighting effects work?
You can toggle between 5 different profiles in the upper left-hand corner of the driver menu. You can modify the lighting effects at the click of a button. For further information, see the installation guide. Visit www.speedlink.com where you will find the guide for the particular keyboard.
Why don’t the multimedia keys work on my keyboard?
Check to see the ‘hidserv’ or ‘Human Interface Device Access’ (Windows XP)/‘Human Interface Device Access’ (Windows Vista and later) service is active and running.
Special function keys
Some keys have additional functions. Press the ‘Fn’ key and the corresponding F key to use the additional function. To learn what the hotkeys do, see the installation guide. Visit www.speedlink.com where you will find the guide for the particular keyboard.