The wireless CALADO Silent Mouse lets you work in whisper-quiet comfort at your PC so you can keep calm in the hectic office environment. The advanced button technology effectively eliminates the noise you make when using the mouse: clicks are almost completely silent and those around you will no longer feel disturbed as it’s up to 90% quieter than a standard mouse. Thanks to its nice and compact shape combined with its premium, non-slip rubber coating, the CALADO Silent Mouse is designed to fit the shape of your right hand perfectly – all while offering precise and fluid tracking thanks to its sensor resolution of up to 1,600dpi. What’s more, its robust wireless technology offers you up to 8m of wireless freedom.
- EAN: 4027301523201
- Product Number: SL-6343-RRBK
- Wireless five-button mouse
- 2.4GHz wireless technology for a range of up to 8m
- maximum precision 1,600dpi optical sensor
- dpi switch for rapid toggling between the three sensor-resolution settings
- quick and easy installation – no additional drivers needed
- up to 90% quieter buttons
- ergonomic shape designed to fit your right hand perfectly
- rubber coating for a great feel
- non-slip, rubberised button-function scroll wheel
- compact nano USB receiver and practical storage compartment
- automatic stand-by mode for maximum battery life
- dimensions: 106 × 73 × 36mm (length × width × height)
- batteries included (2xAAA)
Windows XP (32-Bit)
Windows Vista (32-Bit)
Windows Vista (64-Bit)
Windows 7 (32-Bit)
Windows 7 (64-Bit)
Windows 8 (32-Bit)
Windows 8 (64-Bit)
Windows 10 (32-Bit)
Windows 10 (64-Bit)
On Windows® the mouse uses the operating system’s native drivers to make installation as simple as possible. The drivers do not allow you to remap buttons. However, to map other commands to buttons you can use additional software. There are many freeware versions available online that don’t cost anything to use. Please note in this regard that we provide no warranty whatsoever for third-party software.
Where can I find drivers for this product?
This product uses the operating system’s native driver. Simply connect the product while the PC is running, and the hardware should be installed automatically.
Will the mouse work on a wooden surface?
Yes, the mouse should perform brilliantly on that type of surface.
Unplug the USB receiver. Remove the batteries from the mouse. Press and hold the right and mouse wheel buttons whilst inserting the batteries. The sensor lights up briefly. Hold the keys for at least for 10 seconds. Now plug the USB receiver back into the PC. Release the keys and briefly press the right and mouse wheel buttons at the same time. After this the mouse should have connected to the USB receiver correctly. If necessary, repeat the process.