The IMPERIOR Gaming Mouse has been designed for players with high standards when it comes to performance and individuality. With a sensor resolution of up to 10,000dpi and a polling rate of 1,000Hz, this mouse is bursting with performance. What’s more, seven traditional buttons and one four-way button ensure that all the important commands are available at all times. The four-way button can also be used as a control pad and so is particularly well suited to first-person shooters. Our own software means that key configuration and sensor resolution as well as RGB illumination can be set on the mouse as desired and saved to an internal memory slot as one of five profiles. The set illumination modes and sensor resolutions can also be changed via separate switches, so you can make quick adjustments while playing. With a range of up to ten metres, the wireless mouse features a practical on/off switch and an intelligent power-saving mode. This ensures optimal use of the integrated lithium battery at all times. The mouse is powered via a USB charging cable and can be either operated wirelessly or used while connected.
- EAN: 4027301535334
- Product Number: SL-680101-RRBK
- Gaming mouse with RGB illumination
- Buttons: 7 + 4-way button + dpi switch + on/off switch + light profile switch
- Optical PMW3325 sensor with adjustable resolution up to: 5,000dpi (real), 10,000dpi (interpolated)
- Programmable buttons
- Configurable illumination
- Maximum sensor acceleration: 20g
- Maximum tracking speed: 100ips
- Polling rate: 1000Hz
- Internal memory for up to 5 profiles
- Intelligent power saving mode
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Connection: USB receiver or cable
- Range: up to 10m**
- Charging cable length: 1.5m
- Dimensions: 135 × 80 × 46mm (L × W × H)
- Weight: 122g
Windows 7 (64-Bit)
Windows 8 (32-Bit)
Windows 8 (64-Bit)
Windows 10 (32-Bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-Bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-Bit)
Windows 10 (64-Bit)
The mouse feet have a protective foil that can be removed. The gliding ability is then significantly improved.
Can I also use my mouse without the USB receiver?
Yes, you can also use the mouse without the USB receiver, if you connect the mouse to your PC with the included USB cable.
How do I connect the receiver to the mouse?
Press and hold the right, left and mouse wheel buttons until the backlight blinks blue. Now quickly plug the USB receiver into a USB port. The mouse will then briefly light up green to confirm that the connection was successful.