Make your workplace ergonomic with the LITIKO – your ergonomic office mouse for any task. Ergonomic products are designed to make your desktop a healthy place to work. Thanks to its design, which has been optimised for right-handers, the LITIKO sits perfectly in the hand for an improved overall posture. It also boasts a special design touch – a side-mounted scroll wheel you control with your thumb to prevent repetitive strain injury to your index finger. And with its 5 buttons and maximum 8m range, you’ll be able to work in ergonomic comfort wherever you want.
- EAN: 4027301955606
- Product Number: SL-630020-BK
- Wireless ergonomic mouse
- Posture-improving design
- USB receiver for wireless connectivity
- Maximum 8m range thanks to 2.4GHz technology
- Practical thumb scroll wheel
- 5 buttons + DPI switch with near-silent left and right buttons
- Adjustable sensor resolution (1,000/1,600/2,400dpi)
- Power-saving mode and on/off switch
- Rubberised non-slip finish for improved grip and a great feel
- Fast, driverless installation
- Battery included (1 x AA)
- Connection: USB-A receiver
- Dimensions: 121 × 80 × 50mm (L × W × H)
- Weight: 117g (incl. battery)
Windows 7 (64-Bit)
Windows 8 (32-Bit)
Windows 8 (64-Bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-Bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-Bit)
Windows 10 (32-Bit)
Windows 10 (64-Bit)
Having problems with your USB receiver please contact our support at www.speedlink.com/support.
To reconnect a receiver, press the left, right and mouse wheel button simultaneously for 3 seconds. The mouse sensor starts blinking. Afterwards, plug the receiver into a USB-A port on your PC for pairing. Now the mouse should be ready to use.
My mouse does not slide properly or moves with difficulty.
Generally, there are thin protective films on the glide pads at the underside of the mouse. For the best possible movability of the mouse these have to be removed.