The ZAYNE Gaming Chair boasts an extensive range of gaming-optimised features all united perfectly in one stunning chair for long-haul gaming sessions, missions and fights on the PC. In addition to the full-range rocker mechanism and the adjustable backrest recline, which you can adjust anywhere between 90 and 180°, the chair also comes with two adjustable, removable pillows for neck and lumbar support. The head pad is also specially designed to shape to the head for maximum comfort. The ZAYNE is built to last, plus it looks stunning and sublime with its sumptuous black finish – making it the perfect throne from which to launch your campaign for victory.
- EAN: 4027301575026
- Product Number: SL-660006-BKRD
- Desk chair optimised for PC gaming
- 2 adjustable, removable neck- and lumbar-support pillows
- Specially designed neck padding moulds to the contours of the head for maximum comfort and provides added head and neck support
- Infinitely adjustable seat height
- Adjustable backrest recline, including horizontal position (90 to 180°)
- 2D armrests
- Full-range rocker mechanism with adjustable resistance
- 360° swivel design for the best view
- Class 4 gas lift
- 5 × 60mm diameter dual-wheel castors
- Sturdy metal base
- Material: PU leather
- Maximum bodyweight: approx. 150kg
- Armrest dimensions: 7.5 × 28 × 62-78cm (W × D × H), difference regardless of seat height: 8cm
- Seat dimensions: 55 × 52 × 47-53cm (W × D × H)
- Height backrest: 82cm
- Overall dimensions: 79 × 60-137 × 126-135cm (W × D × H)
- Weight: approx. 21.2kg
- Packaging dimensions: 70 × 86 × 33cm (W × D × H)
- Packaging weight: approx. 24.5kg
- Assembly tool included
For the gas lift to work correctly, before using it raise and lower the seat height a few times. After that, the chair should adjust smoothly. If the gas lift does not work (or no longer works) correctly, get in touch with our Support team at www.speedlink.de/support.
What are the felt washers for and how are they used?
The felt washers are placed between seat C and height adjustment E to minimize material wear.
Remove the adhesive protection and glue the felt washers over the screw holes K of the seat C so that the felt washers are between the seat C and the height adjustment E.